Translated title: Overview of Australia's energy policy
This report analyses the Australia's energy policy and shows differences and parallels with Germany and Europe. The first part gives an overview of the foundations of Australia's energy economy. The second part examines the drivers of energy policy and current political debates in Australia. The third part gives an overview of the federal institutions and their competencies. Finally, the fourth part presents important areas of the Australia's Energiewende.
Further publications in the series
- Power Cuts in South Australia 2016 and 2017 (in German only)
- Overview of the US electricity markets (in German only)
- Overview of the energy efficiency policy in the US (in German only)
- California and Germany: energy policy cooperation with neighbouring states in the electricity sector (in German only)
- Overview of the energy policy of Canada (in German only)